Everything looks better in black.
We bet you didn’t know YouTube has a hidden dark mode that you can turn on with just a few steps. Dark mode instantly reverses the colors to a darker tone, which can be more pleasing to the eyes compared to the default white background.
Here’s you can enable dark mode on the YouTube page using Google Chrome:
1. Ensure that you are signed in to YouTube using your Google account.
2. Access Chrome’s developer tools by using Ctrl + Shift + I (or alternatively you can use Option + Command + I if you are on a Mac).
3. Look for the Console tab.
4. Paste the following command: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE".
5. Close developer tools and refresh the page. If you get signed out, just sign in again.
6. Click on your YouTube profile image and look for the ‘Dark Mode’ section. Turn it on and voila! You’re now viewing YouTube in dark mode.