Modern Designs for Today’s Students and Tomorrow’s Reinventors.
HP has just announced a new line of Pavilion laptops designed for students. The new convertibles and laptops are scheduled to be launched in June and will include various performance options that would suit the needs of any user. The Pavilion series will also feature premium materials along with support for USB-C and active pen support to bring Windows Ink compatibility.
“We are evolving our portfolio of products to meet the needs of everyone from today’s students to digital creatives, as their usage and interactions with computing devices continue to change,” said Anne-Sophie Hadberg, head of consumer personal systems EMEA, HP Inc. “Today’s Pavilion products take proven innovations from our premium lineup and provides end users with the ability to play, create, connect and entertain.”
Part of the launch is the new Pavilion x360 convertible devices available in 11.6-inch, 14-inch and 15.6-inch screen variants. The premium Spectre and ENVY product line has also been updated and will include 14-inch, 15.6-inch and 17-inch versions.
Here’s a roundup of some of the new features of the HP Pavilion series:
- All day battery life with up 12 hours and HP Fast Charge (90 percent in 90 minutes) on select models
- Processor options: latest 7th Gen Intel Core i3-i7 processors, Intel Pentium processors or 7th Gen AMD processors
- Storage options: Dual storage up to 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD or 128 GB SSD+ 2 TB HDD or single storage up to 512 GB SSD or up to 2 TB HDD on select models
- Choice of AMD Radeon and Nvidia GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Enhanced Intel 2x2ac Wi-Fi option
- HP Wide Vision HD camera or optional FHD IR camera which supports Windows Hello
- Exceptional audio with dual speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by the experts at B&O Play
- Pavilion Laptops offer unique color options to fit any personality including Opulent Blue, Silk Gold, Orchid Pink, Mineral Silver, Natural Silver, Shimmer Mint and Empress Red.