A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
In case you were living under a rock, the teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi has just dropped over the weekend and with it brings a first look at the new trilogy’s characters since we last left them in The Force Awakens.
If you’re as awed as we are watching the trailer, here are a few thoughts that went through our minds while watching it:
1. Why is Rey struggling for breath?
2. Oh! Lucasfilm *cries in Gunganese*
3. I could make this my wallpaper
4. Is the Force making this float?
5. That’s Princess –err, General Leia Organa!
6. So who broke Kylo's mask?
7. I know this symbol *goes to Google*
8. OMG LUKE’S TRAINING REY!
9. Is that blood?
10. Hey Finn!
11. Poe! BB-8!
12. *Cheers loudly at the sight of the Millennium Falcon*
13. Yes Kylo Ren, I still find your lightsaber awesome
14. R2-D2! Wait, is that a Jedi temple burning?
15. Looks like Captain Phasma survived the trash compactor
17. Luke: “It’s time for the Jedi to end” WAIT, WHAT?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is directed by Rian Johnson and will release in cinemas this December.